Real Estate Law Matters
Monterey — Santa Cruz — San Jose Real Estate Attorney
I am Virginia E. Howard, a real estate law attorney with the law firm of Virginia E. Howard, Of Counsel Horan | Lloyd. I am prepared to represent clients in a broad range of real estate law matters, including all types of real estate transactions and acquisitions, sales and leasing.
The scope of my real estate law practice includes:
- Commercial real estate acquisitions and sales — Assisting clients with the purchase and sale of commercial real estate, including due diligence, disclosure, purchase agreements, escrow instructions, promissory notes evidencing seller financing, and the negotiation and drafting of indemnification provisions, including hazardous materials’ disclosure and indemnification provisions.
- Residential real estate transactions — Assisting clients with private real estate transactions, including purchase agreements, inspections, disclosure, seller financing and easement agreements.
- Commercial leasing — Assisting clients with negotiating and drafting commercial leases.
- Easement agreement and boundary disputes — Assisting clients with easement agreements and boundary/property line disputes, including the resolution of disputes related to encroachments, shared fences, driveways and retaining walls.
- Co-tenancy agreements — Assisting clients with the negotiation and drafting of co-tenancy agreements to govern the management, use and maintenance of co-owned real property.
- CC&R’s and road maintenance agreements — Assisting homeowners associations with the preparation and enforcement of CC&R’s and road and other joint maintenance agreements.
Contact Me About Your Real Estate Law Needs
To schedule a free consultation with experienced Monterey real estate law attorney, call me at 1 (831) 373-4131 or send me an email.